illustrated posts on … self-defeating behaviors and beliefs that hold us back. These life-zapping, soul-destroying and potential-killing behaviors and beliefs are the number one obstacle to being happy and content.
accelerated learning video tutorials for … people trying to crush self-defeating behavior/beliefs and rapidly learn technical skills to be more valuable. Skills like coding Ruby on Rails apps, iOS and minimal design. These project-based tutorials have 3000+ students.
Hi. I’m Yonathan.
- A self-proclaimed learning machine
- Wrestling limiting beliefs (i.e fears) to learn new and rewarding technical skills.
- Picking a topic for a post, writing it for 10+ hours, getting angry because it sucks and throwing it away. Only to begin again.
- Slowing down my computer with dozens of open tabs trying to do research on a topic I’m learning or writing about.
- Spending an obscene amount of time drawing stick figures only to discover that I still can’t draw a straight line or a circle that looks like a circle.
- Not being an expert– only a curious pest.
- Creating video courses for self-learners picking up high-demand/high-value tech skills.